Portrait & Editorial
Photographer and Educator,
based in Copenhagen.
Whether you are just starting out and want to learn manual mode and basic editing, or you are an advanced photographer who wants to take his business to the next level, the following Photography Workshop in Copenhagen are for you.
CEDRIC D. VINCENT
PHOTOGRAPHER / EDUCATOR
I have been a self taught full time photographer for the past 8 years and shot over 250 portraits, events & projects. Since that time, I changed my work ethics, editing style, got influenced by a lot of talented photographers, joined a lot of communities and gained insight on a lot of things that I am excited to share with you! I hope you will be able to participate in my photography workshop in Copenhagen.
I know how challenging it is to break into this industry, especially in Denmark where there are a lot of photographers already. I am here to help you bridge this gap and put your talent and business forward while staying passionate.
Branding & Marketing
Editing & Workflow
Helping you in finding your style and guide you through marketing on socials.
Advanced editing techniques on Lightroom, tips and tricks. Revisiting your workflow.
A session with a couple. You will see how I direct and pose them. You will shoot the couple as well.
An open conversation between you and me. We can focus on 2-3 topics in depth.
2 000 DK
2 HOURS MENTORING
1 000 DK FOR ADD. HOUR
- 2 Hours One-on-One conversation through Skype or Zoom
- You can choose between 2/3 topics to discuss in depth (Ask me anything!)
- 1 Hour follow up on the next week
For both beginner and advanced photographers. If you want to learn something in particular.
Getting out of manual mode, or learning editing techniques. You can choose 2/3 topics.
7 000 DK
6 HOURS MENTORING
- 1 Hour One-on-One conversation
- Outdoor photoshoot with a couple
- Advanced Lightroom editing and workflow
- 1 Hour of Branding & Marketing techniques
If you want to take your talent and business to a next level. I will help you find your style and how to market yourself. You will learn everything, from how to book your next customer, the shooting, editing and delivery.
WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN YOURSELF
- To avoid wasting years and doing the same mistakes that I did when I first started.
- Learn how to make better photos and edit like a Pro in no time.
- Because you are a passionate and you work hard to be the best of yourself.
- Education and experience will stay with you forever and always pay-off.